Monday, July 18, 2011

did you know that behind this is not actually easy!

if I really am a swindler, why exposes the identity, pulls the parents to seek a marriage alliance to your family?She is at a loss for words for a while, cannot discover the words to be possible to refute, can only zheng zheng looks at right side him on a cheeks' stasis to be blue, suspected that must be the result which yesterday and fought knowledgeably.
  “did you know that behind this is not actually easy! Mentioned again after many year old words that I must refute vigorously the voice which in the family opposed, can persuade the parents, lets they blow up in the courage your family to go.He is suppressing the intense mood as far as possible, but cannot press in the eye that kind of cauterization warm facial expression: “good, formerly I truly had deceived you, but I pledged to the day, I not have certainly play with meaning! The reason that the retention real identity, that is because I too worried that runs away in fear you, only then cannot obtain this bad plan. You might say that perhaps at that time I am a swindler, but the present, you should have the certain extent understanding to me, much less I visited have sought a marriage alliance, also to be insufficient to you to prove my determination and the sincerity? Looked that on this spot, I isn't the excusable or pardonable under the circumstances?”

No comments:

Post a Comment