Thursday, July 14, 2011

cannot energy, the strong elder brother fear that you have run

why do you want to help me?”

I have said that I and you are equally not voluntary, for is also must pay off the debt which in the family owes, moreover I thought that you just now reach 20 years old, clean very much is only single purely, my happy you, want you, when becomes the younger sister to be the same.”An Qila pulls takes on the table the dinner jacket. “now the day I first and the strong elder brother said that you have not been able suitable should, will hold the beginning to go to work again tomorrow, this dinner jacket will be you, will go to work tomorrow the time period of five days will put on it.”

I ......Then I might go home?”

cannot energy, the strong elder brother fear that you have run, may not be able to let you go home, but you come and me live together, I can say with the strong elder brother.”An Qila pulls looked that Pei according to was still old a fear the appearance, Lian Mangan consoles the racket her shoulder. “do not fear that the debt recompensed does not have the matter, I will help you.”

Pei Yi looks that at present An Qila pulls, at heart thought: Either Xu Jiuru she said that her gang will help itself to escape straight to the hotel public relations' life, either will permit a such person to change will change her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment