Thursday, July 21, 2011

The whole body wet is very uncomfortable.

The Sol footsteps have hesitated, she was not said that her father's mother worked in the palace? That ......If he goes home together with her, if has been discovered by her father's mother, his identity not puts on the gang?

Not good - - he stops toward the footsteps. “I did not go to your family.”

why?”

my family is not actually far to here, I returned to myself the family to trade clothes to be good.”Anything is not far, in lover slope's side, is radically near very.

then I go to your family.”She very naive proposition, almost harms him to choke by the saliva dies.

goes ......Goes to my family!?”

right! Since your family is nearer than my family, then I go to your family to trade! The whole body wet is very uncomfortable.”

is not good.”He declines immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment