Monday, July 18, 2011

White lucky zheng zheng looks that recites the frost

how can you for me, but makes your whole family not rather!
  “I also knew that I am not right, white lucky said hurriedly: but, I do not have the means that is facing her, is always thinking you, I is really lacks the ability to do what one would like! Now, you have entered the government office, my heart decided! Or ......”
  “don't again `or'!Recited the frost worry saying: we are passionately devoted to each other, look forward to are for ever and ever, you like this are again willful, we will receive for ever and ever also the hindrance! Now I entered the government office, was not the servant girl or the servant girl, I might see you frequently, even if the company spoke the opportunity did not have, I already was also well satisfied! Invites you for me, is the genuine princess's husband, is princess the genuine husband! Lets the human who does not know the circumstances of the matter result in feels at ease, but knows the circumstances of the matter human, also no longer worries the worry for you ......Thus, can settle everybody's heart, like this, loves me truly, considers a way out for me!”White lucky zheng zheng looks that recites the frost.
  “but, I have the crime feeling!
  Recited the frost to pull out the one breath deeply. with me in the same place, you have the crime feeling?She asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment