Thursday, July 14, 2011

When if beats and shouts

but is I does not want to treat in here!”

breathes out - - you to yell again that listens by under the strong elder brother's hand to see, when the time comes I must rescue you to be also difficult.”

why do you want such to be afraid that strong elder brother?”

he is the black road, so long as counter-you clever do in here, I will help you.”

but is - -”

has been good for yours family person, leaves counter-anti-!”An Qila pulls angrily rebukes loudly.

When if beats and shouts, Pei according to then peacefully calmed down all of a sudden, in the brain sea was thinking is in family's mother kisses.

If the fruit she ran away has run, then that will be called the strong elder brother the person certainly to go back looks following the father, however the successor father will then vent anger in the mother kisses, after most, arrives the wound to harm still however was the mother kisses.

, I am here mother the mulberry, I accepts you in the group for is can guarantee protects you, later will experience any matter to meet straight looks for me, my completely quantity will help you, if the fruit will have the guest person to create obstacles for you, you will look for me, I will guarantee protect you straight the repayment of debt to you to stop.”

No comments:

Post a Comment