Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To be honest, I ever have not looked at southeast anything the magaz

 To be honest, I ever have not looked at southeast anything the magazine, but, these five characters actually write Man You the style, or is the magazine which establishes newly also perhaps. I trace the hair, the entire upper and lower garments, went forward to knock have knocked on a door. In fact, that leafed door is starting radically, in the gate is between an about four half tatami big room, Fang Lisai the small desk which big desk and a classroom use, already could crowd the entire room fully. In front of that big desk, has sat three several year-old young men, is putting on a leather jacket, is holding in the mouth the cigarette, reads the newspaper, a leisurely and carefree vigor. Hears sound which I knock on a door, he gains ground, has a look at me, suspected asking: “who looks for?”“ask that” I said: “here needs an assistant editor?”
  “oh, yes, yes, he hurries stands up, a pack said repeatedly: please enter, please enter.I walked, he hints wants me to sit down before that small desk, puts out a manuscript paper and a ball point pen gives me, said:

No comments:

Post a Comment