Wednesday, July 13, 2011

  Your food do not eat continually, that may not be good

she is tidying up the hair. I think you, did not need to sit in here, she at heart is now chaotic very, where obtained the free time to treat with courtesy you uniform? Has the free time, is also inadequate; That is the custom so. If you had already had the lunch, might also go to trade clothes.”
  Luo Jie was reminded by her a few words, vaguely remembers, in high noon 12:00 to 1:30 time, the average person as if has the custom which such eats meal. Access road: I am not hungry, I early morning only then have eaten the thing.Honey fall wife said: “but extraordinary!
  Your food do not eat continually, that may not be good! Luo outstanding have to takes up his hat road: my this arrives in the restaurant. honey fall wife said: I did not believe that you really will go. My dear Luo Jie, you human hungry empty, the nerve hypertension, wants the breach of etiquette in the church. You wait a while in here, I make coldly to eat to you. “then in a hurry exited.

No comments:

Post a Comment