Monday, July 18, 2011

Therefore, has the porch and Le Mei fifth time met

what helps?”“tomorrow will take a nap while my mother, we since the back door slip out. You use the bicycle to carry me to go with great speed, I cut the gordian knot say clearly the words, then we hurry back with great speed again.As soon as Le Mei clenches teeth, categorical saying: “then, I and he again also did not have any connection!”
  Therefore, has the porch and Le Mei fifth time met.
  Behind on the Puning temple's small hillside, uses both persuasion and threats knowledgeably by Wan Li pulls open. Here, is left over him and her two people only.
  Her diameter lowers the head, maintains diligently is being desolate and is tranquil, is not willing to look at him, is also not willing to open the mouth to speak first. All around peaceful extremely, except has raised treetop's rumor, only then each other's heartbeat. For a very long time, she hears his low and deep like sigh the sound to resound finally: “sorry, asks you to forgive me.”
  She ascends to begin suddenly is gazing at fixedly him, the laborious restraint's mood completely wastes. forgives you?In her eye emerges the tears rapidly. why do I want to forgive a swindler? Is your which spot worth me forgiving?
  He goes forward anxiously anxiously one step, excited saying:

No comments:

Post a Comment