Monday, July 18, 2011

The mood which is changed by her responded knowledgeably stirs fog water.

Knowledgeable bitterly curls up the sleeves, exhibits stance which is itching for a fight.
  “do not manage him, has me! If tomorrow he will dare to visit really, I will hit him badly beaten, black and blue, everywhere look for the tooth ......
  “let alone!As soon as the happy plum layer on layer stamped the feet, is angry. you look at you, always fights with others! You ......You are clearly alarm my mother intentionally!
  The mood which is changed by her responded knowledgeably stirs fog water.
  “I, had calculated mistakenly I, have been mistakenly good?His apology slow. should not be anxious, I think that looked has any means ......Thinks that looks ......
  He starts thinking which goes all out, thinking diligently, but twisted the brains, little idea also did not have. Is approaching is being irresolute, listened to Le Mei to say suddenly:
  “good, I see him.Is startled knowledgeably looks at her, is messed up completely spreads.
  “I must clear make with him to mediate, can get it over and done!As soon as the happy plum firm nods the head to oneself, then another holds knowledgeably, anxious seeking help: you are willing to help me, is?Knowledgeable absent-minded nod, selects asking which is bewildered:

No comments:

Post a Comment