Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I far not am high to the literary interest to music and the drawing

please first write an autobiography.I have not expected also have such one, also have to raises begins a stroke, and so on has written the native place age name school record, less than five minutes, conclusion this autobiography carelessly. That man takes mine autobiography, pretended to be serious looked, nods said: “good, is good, Miss Lu has the interest to the literary and artistic work?”
  “fortunately.I said that actually, I far not am high to the literary interest to music and the drawing. , that man has not hesitated the half of the day, put out several publications from the drawer to come, to give me saying:our publication is mainly by the novel primarily, looks like these like this, you may have a look first.”As soon as I receive take over looked that originally is three imitates Hong Kong Rainbow Publishing house publication the novel newspaper, another title is “the modern new novel newspaper”. First gaily colored is printing a half bare woman with very bad printing, the novel topic is "Succuba". I flipped, inside also many illustrations, evidently also imitate Gao Bao the picture, several may with high valuable seeming real. The second novel topic is "Pink Weekend", third is "Lonely Tonight".

No comments:

Post a Comment