Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I took a look at mother one, nod in a hurry

 Mother is looking at me, only then said good long while:
  “feared only lent money also.
  “so long as I found the matter to be good.I said: oh, these graduation studies the typing shorthand really the gadget, so as to avoid also does not have the professional skill, high school diploma nobody thinks highly.I have taken the oiled paper umbrella, arrives at the threshold to buddhism to put on the shoe, the wrong side of the door sky is gloomy, the limitless drizzle light is sprinkling, under the eaves monotonous is dropping the water. The mother with arrives at the entrance, looks that I go out the gate, also walks helps me to turn off the front door, waited for me to arrive in the lane, she only then afraid to say a word said one:
  “can come back earlier, comes back earlier!
  I took a look at mother one, nod in a hurry, has opened the umbrella, walks to front. Has studied the route, should arrive at that Voluntary hospital, the address is in first a Nanchang street's lane, to treasure that four dollars which in my pocket has only, my bus does not want to sit, on foot walks to the Nanchang street. To the Nanchang street, also has looked for the half of the day, only then found that lane, also black is also dark is also narrow, everywhere mud, my heart cold one half. In that lane seven revolution of eight revolution, has made Man Tui the putty, had found that hospital finally, is a two-story building plank house, tattered, the entrance askew is hanging a advertisement, as soon as I approach to look, above writes:

No comments:

Post a Comment