Thursday, July 14, 2011

Person all around all looks to here

Pei Yidai replied dull: “also ......Has not had.”

my name am An Qila to pull, eats the block surface package first? I feared that you have been hungrily long, is not good to the body body.”An Qila pulls hands over together the spinach radish surface package.

Pei according to did not receive An Qila to pull in hand's surface package slowly, is only has stared at her to look, in the heart was thinking at present person has any business chart.

An Qila pulls smiles. “you fear me? I will not harm you.”She hardly surface Bao Saijin Pei Yishou, but also extends the hand to hold Pei to depend on, lets her sit on the hard chair. “I thought that you are also very young, will arrive at this kind of place to go to work also has bitter heart - -”

I am compel!”She yelled that has mind filled with the committee to bend.

Person all around all looks to here, An Qila pulls holds down the shoulder arm which Pei Yiji moves, small sound track:

I know said that you have the committee to bend, but I also said the general idea from the strong elder brother that side knowledge.”

Pei Yi narrows the eyes both eyes, Leng Leng the tunnel: “is he wants you to urge me?”In hand's spinach radish surface package is pinched changes a shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment