Wednesday, July 20, 2011

 I looked at mother one, her complexion results in not the big enemy in vain

 Zheng there to you have come the umbrella, do not brave the rain to run again, caused gets sick is more troublesome! Your shoe had already fixed ......Lane entrance that old man said that mends shoes the money later will again calculate. He ......Is really a good person!”
  I looked at mother one, her complexion results in not the big enemy in vain, I cannot bear asked:
  “the mother, you have been uncomfortable?”“oh, does not have, I am very good.The mother said that smile diligently. Smiles a little pitifully, I suspected, her headache got sick certainly violates. She in a tatami upper berth fierce appearance has been sitting before the bed down, this fierce appearance is brings from the north, initially altogether seven, now only remained one opens. As soon as the mother sits frequently in this fierce appearance makes a needlework, the cold current comes, mother's winter clothing is insufficient, binds this fierce appearance to sit in the chair, before fierce appearance two, fingernail overlapping encirclement on neck. In we this crude two small houses, only then from this fierce appearance, may see we before has had that section of luxurious riches and honor life.
  “perhaps the mother, I may borrow a money, noon do not wait for me to come back to eat meal, is also evening same. I think of there the side fine jade to try to find solution.Fang Yu is time my middle school's schoolmates, is also my good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment