Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why do you betray me for the golden dog?!”

“the belt person condemned to death - - belt person condemned to death - -” along with this hands over one toward the downloading order, four warriors the frame had that convict from the prison van. Although that convict cut and bruised, arrogant is not actually docile, is struggling, is roaring, shape identical only fierce sleepy beast. That person is turned to the throne, the warrior wants to kneel down according to him, he actually jumps the foot to angrily rebuke to the golden emperor one's side lignum vitae real high-rising standard said: “the lignum vitae real high-rising standard, your tower tower person is the dog which four legs walk? You were not said that must marry your younger sister to me, good let the tower tower person and the Mongolian forever fixes? Why do you betray me for the golden dog?!”   
    The lignum vitae real high-rising grain says with a smile: “my Pakistan children, I let you die to understand. That is I presents the Jin dynasty emperor's secret order, must execute your this royal government the rebel! Your this stupid camel, blames you to cherish fond hopes well, but must marry me the younger sister?”A self-satisfied laughing. His laughter caused the gold to advocate peace whole body of ministers' to laugh.   

No comments:

Post a Comment