Tuesday, July 12, 2011

must sew entirely executes on the wooden donkey

Originally, the Mongolian my Pakistan child perspiration, brought several to accompany tower tower only to seek a marriage alliance. The tower tower leader lignum vitae real high-rising standard complied to marry visibly own younger sister to me the Palestinian child perspiration, actually seized the chance him to get drunk secretly the capture, bundled delivers the golden country, gave to Emperor Jin Guo bright Zong.   
    “golden dog!”My Pakistan children give a loud shout toward Jin Di, the laughter stops suddenly. My Pakistan children said with clenched jaws: “you lift the knife! If as soon as my my Pakistan children wrinkle frown, is not Mongolian's descendants!”   
    “you!”The golden emperor stands, ignited my Pakistan children with the finger saying that “was good your my Pakistan children, you wanted fast to die? No, I must let you taste well live was inferior that dies is any taste. Comes, lifts the wooden donkey!”   
    Under the punishment stage's palm official who administers punishments call loudly: “lifts the wooden donkey - -” eight soldiers to raise high a wooden donkey to walk high tortures Taiwan, above the wooden donkey is also remaining the stained bloodstain, causes the human to look that at heart feels timid. "Punishment Revolts a Law" according to the golden country's, these dare with the metal statue to oppose revolt a leader, must sew entirely executes on the wooden donkey.   
    The palm official who administers punishments shout loudly one: “I the Palestinian children nails to staple the rebel the wooden donkey - -”   

No comments:

Post a Comment