Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Pakistan children nip tightly the lip upper reaches left the dark red blood

 My Pakistan children nip tightly the lip upper reaches left the dark red blood, first one faints crookedly.   
    The lignum vitae real high-rising standard arrives at my Pakistan child one's side, scoops up a scoop cold water from the wooden barrel, the pouring on my Pakistan child's head, my Pakistan children have awaked. The lignum vitae real high-rising standard smiles was asking: “how? My husband of younger sister? You also want to marry me the younger sister?”   
    My Pakistan children are panting for breath, stared the big eye, spat fiercely a blood on the lignum vitae real high-rising standard face: “the lignum vitae real high-rising standard, you and your lord are listening! Will drink mediates the Mongolian who the difficult river water to grow up not to submit! One day, will have a prairie Baht (hero), will receive our Mongolian the shame, with your these executioners, will sew together on the wooden donkey!”Said that as soon as, my Pakistan children make an effort to nip, has gnawed off own tongue and the lip unexpectedly ......  

No comments:

Post a Comment